Tuesday, March 2, 2010



Hey Everyone!

This is a little sample from my project. Last summer while I was in Australia, I had interviews with Australian dancers and professors from the Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australia, the university I studied abroad at in the Fall of 2008. My research is comparing their university dance program with OSU's dance program. I hope to find out how these two different programs in two different countries half way across the world value dance at the university level. Right now I'm in the process of interviewing OSU faculty and students. Then I will compile all the footage in a longer video exploring the thoughts, opinions, and feelings of people involved with dance in their unique university setting. This clip is the response I got from Australian dancers and professors when I asked them what dance meant to them.

Cheers!
Cecilia

1 comment:

  1. Cecilia thanks so much for posting! It's great to see students from across the world. Can't wait to see the rest :)
    -Leigh

    ReplyDelete